EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 76, 2014Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||27 August 2014|
- V. Arkhipov, I. Zharova, Ye. Kozlov, A. Tkachenko, Atmospheric and Oceanic Optics, 26, 636 (2013) [CrossRef]
- New aeroclimatic Directory free of atmosphere over the USSR (Moscow, Gidrometeoizdat, 1979)
- A. Adam, V. Arkhipov, V. Burkov, I. Plekhanov, A. Tkachenko, Atmospheric and Ocean Optics, 21, 437 (2008)
- G. Happel, T. Brenner, Hydrodynamics at low Reynolds numbers (Moscow, Mir, 1976)
- V. Levich, Physico – chemical hydrodynamics (Moscow, Gos. Izd. Phys.-math. lit., 1959)
- I. Vasenin, V. Arkhipov, V. Butov, A. Glazunov, V. Trofimov, Gas Dynamics of Binary Flows in Nozzles (Tomsk, TSU Publishing House, 1986)
- R. Berd, V. Stewart, and I. Lightfoot, Transport Phenomenon (Moscow, Chemistry, 1974)
- R. Rid, J. Prausnic, T. Sherwood, Properties of Liquids and Gases (Leningrad, Chemistry, 1982)
- G. Abramovich, Applied Gas Dynamics, (Moscow, Nauka, 1991)
- L. Landau, Ye. Liphshits, Theoretical Physics, 6 (Moscow, Nauka, 1986)
- R. Nigmatulin, Dynamics of Multiphase Media, 1 (Hemisphere, N.Y., 1990)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.