EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 76, 2014Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||27 August 2014|
- B. Dawoud, M. Imroz Sohel, A. Freni, S. Vasta, G. Restuccia, On the effective thermal conductivity of wetted zeolite under the working conditions of an adsorption chiller, Applied Thermal Engineering. 31 (2011) 2241–2246 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Abdou, I. Budaiwi, The variation of thermal conductivity of fibrous insulation materials under different levels of moisture content, Construction and Building Materials. 43 (2013) 533–544 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. MacMullen, Z. Zhang, E. Rirsch, H.N. Dhakal, N. Bennett, Brick and mortar treatment by cream emulsion for improved water repellence and thermal insulation, Energy and Buildings. 43 (2011) 1560–1565 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A.F. Costa, M.L. Mendonca, A.R. Figueiredo, Modeling and simulation of wetted porous thermal barriers operating under high temperature or high heat flux, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 51 (2008) 3342–3354 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, V.Yu. Polovnikov, Numerical analysis of heat losses by main heat pipelines under conditions of complete or partial flooding, Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics. 81 (2008) 323–331 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, V.Yu. Polovnikov, Numerical simulation of the thermal state of a flooded pipeline taking into account unsteadiness of the process of heat insulation saturation with moisture, Thermal Engineering. 55 (2008) 426–430 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Reid, J.M. Prausnitz, B.E. Poling, The properties of gases and liquids, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1987 [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Garcia, Numerical methods for physics, Prentice Hall, New York, 2000 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.