EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 76, 2014Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||27 August 2014|
- Zhixiong, Wu, Hao, Zhang, Huihui, Yang, Xinxin, Chu, Yuntao, Song, Weiyue, Wu, Huajun, Liu, Laifeng Li, Properties of radiation stable, low viscosity impregnating resin for cryogenic insulation system, Cryogenics. 51 (2011) 229–233 [CrossRef]
- A. Hofmann, The thermal conductivity of cryogenic insulation materials and its temperature dependence, Cryogenics. 46 (2006) 815–824 [CrossRef]
- V.E. Gul, Influence of Change of Relaxation Properties on Polymer Tensile Strength, International Journal of Polymeric Materials and Polymeric Biomaterials. 20 (1993) 165–179 [CrossRef]
- Wei-Ting Lin, An Cheng, Ran Huang, Tsan-Ching Cheng, A method for testing the strength of concrete using uniaxial direct tension, Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers. 36 (2013) 295–303 [CrossRef]
- M. Barrios, S.W , Van Sciver, Thermal conductivity of rigid foam insulations for aerospace vehicles, Cryogenics. 55–56 (2013) 12–19 [CrossRef]
- Glicksman, Heat transfer in foams. In: Hilyard NC, Cunningham A , editors. Low density thermal plastics. London: Chapman and Hall, 1994
- M.A. Schuetz, L.R. Glicksman, A basic study of heat transfer through foam insulation, J Cell Plast. 20 (1987) 114–135 [CrossRef]
- A.L. Garcia, Numerical methods for physics, Prentice Hall, New York, 2000
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.