EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 76, 2014Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||27 August 2014|
- RachevskyB.S. Liquefied petroleum gases. – M..: 2009. – 639c
- KuznetsovG.V., StrizhakP.A. The influence of heat transfer conditions at the hot particle-liquid fuel interface on the ignition characteristics Journal of Engineering Thermophysics. 2009. T. 18. No. 2. C. 162–167 [CrossRef]
- KuznetsovG.V., Strizhak P.A. 3D problem of heat and mass transfer at the ignition of a combustible liquid by a heated metal particle Journal of Engineering Thermophysics. 2009. T. 18. No. 1. C. 72–79 [CrossRef]
- KuznetsovG.V., StrizhakP.A. Transient heat and mass transfer at the ignition of vapor and gas mixture by a moving hot particle International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. 2010. T. 53. No. 5–6. C. 923–930 [CrossRef]
- StrakhovV.L., GarashchenkoA.N., KuznetsovG.V., Rudzinskii V.P. Mathematical simulation of thermophysical and thermochemical processes during combustion of intumescent fire–protective coatings Combustion, Explosion and Shock Waves. 2001. T. 37, No. 2, C. 178–186 [CrossRef]
- Kuznetsov G.V., Mamontov G. Ya., Taratushkina G. V. Numerical simulation of ignition of a condensed substance by a particle heated to high temperatures Combustion, Explosion and Shock Waves. 2004. T 40, No. 1, C. 70–76 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.