EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 77, 201416th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- B. Muralikrishnan, C. Blackburn, D. Sawyer and S. Phillips, “Measuring Scale Errors in a Laser Tracker’s Horizontal Angle Encoder Through Simple Length Measurement and Two-Face system Tests”, Journal of Research of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, 115, 5 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- B. Hughes, W. Sun, A. Forbes, A. Lewis, D. Veal and K. Nasr, “Laser Tracker Error Determination using a Network Measurement”, Measurement Science and Technology, 22, 4 (2011) [CrossRef]
- Website: www.kinematics.com/spatialanalyzer/ last accessed (2013)
- ASME B89.4.19-2006: Performance Evaluation of Laser Based Spherical Coordinate Measurement Systems, ASME, (2006)
- G. Gassner and R. Ruland, “Laser Tracker Calibration-Testing the Angle Measurement System”, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory Publication, SLAC-PUB-13476, (2008)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.