EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 77, 201416th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- Zhang Yue, 1MN dynamic force calibration equipment. Proceedings of the 5th Asia-Pacific Symposium on measurement of force, mass and torque(APMF2000) International Congress of Metrology, 9 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Tomas Bruns. Michael kobusch, Impulse Force Calibration: Design and simulation of a new calibration device, Proceedings of the 17th international Conference on Force, Mass, Torque and Pressure Measurements, IMEKO TC3 International Congress of Metrology, 17-21 Sept. 2001, Istanbut, Turkey [Google Scholar]
- Michael kobusch. Tomas Bruns, THE NEW IMPACT FORCE MACHINE AT PTB, XVII IMEKO World Congress Metrology in the 3rd Millennium International Congress of Metrology June 22–27, 2003, Dubrovnik, Croatia. [Google Scholar]
- Chinese Verification Regulation: Dynamic Force Transducer [Google Scholar]
- Yusaku Fujii, Toward dynamic force calibration measurement (42) 2009 1039–1044 [Google Scholar]
- Michael Kobusch, Thomas Bruns, UNCERTAINTY CONTRIBUTIONS OF THE IMPACT FORCE MACHINE AT PTB, XVIII IMEKO WORLD CONGRESS Metrology for a Sustainable Development International Congress of Metrology September, 17 – 22, 2006, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil [Google Scholar]
- Meng feng, A NEW METHOD FOR DYNAMIC FORCE MEASUREMENT AT NIM, IMEKO 2010 TC3, TC5 and TC22 Conferences Metrology in Modern Context International Congress of Metrology November 22–25, 2010, Pattaya, Chonburi, Thailand [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.