EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 77, 201416th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- R. Moraes et al., Deploying a large-scale PMU system for the Brazilian interconnected power system. Electricity Utility Deregulation and Restructuring and Power Technologies, p. 143–149 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hu et al., Progresses in PMU testing and calibration. Electricity Utility Deregulation and Restructuring and Power Technologies, p. 150–155 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- “European Technology Platform Smart Grids – Vision and Strategy for Europe’s Electricity Networks of the Future”, European Commission EUR 22040, 2006, http://ec.europa.eu/research/energy/pdf/smartgrids_en.pdf and on www.smartgrids.eu. [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Standard for Synchrophasors for Power Systems, IEEE Standard C37.118-2005, March 2006. [Google Scholar]
- G. Stenbakken, T. Nelson, Proc. Of the 41st Hawaii Conf. On Syst. Sci. International Congress of Metrology (2008). [Google Scholar]
- K. Narendra, Z. Zhang, J. Lane, B. Lackey, E. Khan, iREP Symp. Bulk Power Syst. Dynamics and Control (2007). [Google Scholar]
- K. E. Martin and J. Stenbakken, “PMU System Testing and Calibration Guide”, NASP Performance & Standards Task Team (PSTT), 2007. [Google Scholar]
- K. E. Martin, T. Faris, and J. Hauer, “Standardized Testing of Phasor Measurement Units”, in Fault and Disturbance Analysis Conference Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA, 2006. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.