EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 77, 201416th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- Edlen B, Metrologia 2, pp 71–80 (1966) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Birch K.P. and Downs M.J., Metrologia 30, pp 155–162 (1993) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Birch K.P. and Downs M.J., Metrologia 31, pp 315–316 (1994) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Ciddor PE, Appl. Opt. 35 (9), pp 1566–1573 (1996) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Bonsch G. and Potulski E., Metrologia 35, pp 133–139 (1998) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- J-P Wallerand et al, Proc. of the 14th International Metrology Congress International Congress of Metrology, Paris (France), June 2009, p. 1–3
- M. Pisani et al., Proc of 15th International Metrology Congress International Congress of Metrology, Paris (France) October 2011
- V. Korpelainen and A. Lassila, Opt. Eng. 43(10), 2400–2409 (October 2004) [CrossRef]
- Cramer O, J. Acoust. Soc. Am. 93 (5), pp 2510–2515 (1993)
- CEI EN 61094-2:2010-09
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.