EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 77, 201416th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- W. Sze, “An injection method for self-calibration of inductive voltage dividers,” J. Res. Nat Bur. Stand, vol. 72C, no. 1, 1968.
- D. N. Homan and T. L. Zapf, “Two stage, guarded inductive voltage divider for use at 100 kHz,” ISA Trans, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 201–209, 1970.
- E.F. Dierikx, “AC Voltage Ratio Measurement at NMi.VSL”, Journal of Metrology of India, Vol. 18, No. 3, 2003; pp.183–189
- F. Overney and B. Jeanneret “Realization of an inductance scale traceable to the quantum Hall effect using an automated synchronous sampling system”, Metrologia, 47, pp.690–698, 2010 [CrossRef]
- K. Grohmann, “A step-up method for calibrating inductive voltage dividers up to 1 MHz,” IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., vol. IM–25, no. 4, pp. 516–518, Dec. 1976. [CrossRef]
- R. Hanke, “An improved straddling method with triaxial guards for the calibration of inductive voltage dividers at 1592 Hz,” IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas., vol. 38, no. 5, pp. 974–978, 1989. [CrossRef]
- O. Thévenot, “ETALONNAGE DE TRANSFORMATEURS ETALONS”, Mémoire de diplôme d’ingénieur C.N.A.M, 2003
- B.P. Kibble & G.H. Rayner, “Coaxial AC Bridges”
- F. Delmas, “Caractérisation de diviseurs inductifs de 50 Hz à 20 kHz”, Bulletin d'Information du Bureau National de Métrologie, vol. 16, no. 59, pp. 23–31, 1985.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.