EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 77, 201416th International Congress of Metrology
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 August 2014|
- UNESCO, ICES, SCOR, IAPSO Tenth report of the joint panel on oceanographic tables and standards, Unesco Technical papers in marine science, 36 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- IOC, SCOR and IAPSO, 2010: The international thermodynamic equation of seawater – 2010: Calculation and use of thermodynamic properties. Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission, Manuals and Guides No. 56, UNESCO (English), 196 pp. [Google Scholar]
- S. Seitz, P. Spitzer and R. J. C. Brown, CCQM-P111 study on traceable determination of practical salinity and mass fraction of major seawater components, Accreditation and Quality Assurance, 15, pp. 9–17 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- UNESCO, ICES, SCOR, IAPSO Algorithms for computation of fundamental properties of seawater, Unesco Technical papers in marine science, 44 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- UNESCO, ICES, SCOR, IAPSO Background papers and supporting data on the Practical Salinity Scale 1978, Unesco Technical papers in marine science, 37 (1981) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.