EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 82, 2015Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 January 2015|
- Kuznetsov, G.V., Sheremet, M.A. Two-dimensional problem of natural convection in a rectangular domain with local heating and heat-conducting boundaries of finite thickness// Fluid Dynamics, 41, Issue 6, November 2006, Pages 881–890 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov, G.V., Sheremet, M.A. New approach to the mathematical modeling of thermal regimes for electronic equipment // Russian Microelectronics, 37, Issue 2, March 2008, Pages 131–138 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov, G.V., Sheremet, M.A. Mathematical modelling of complex heat transfer in a rectangular enclosure// Thermophysics and Aeromechanics, 16, Issue 1, March 2009, Pages 119–128 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov, G.V., Sheremet, M.A. Conjugate natural convection in an enclosure with local heat sources// Computational Thermal Sciences, 1, Issue 3, 2009, Pages 341–360 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov, G.V., Maksimov, V.I., Sheremet, M.A. Natural convection in a closed parallelepiped with a local energy source// Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics, 54, Issue 4, July 2013, Pages 588–595 [Google Scholar]
- Samo Venko, Daniel Vidal de Ventós, Ciril Arkar, Sašo Medved. An experimental study of natural and mixed convection over cooled vertical room wall// Energy and Buildings, 68, Part A, January 2014, Pages 387–395 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov, G.V., Kurilenko, N.I., Maksimov, V.I., Mamontov, G.Ya., Nagornova, T.A. Heat transfer under heating of a local region of a large production area by gas infrared radiators// Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, 2013, Pages 1–6 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.