EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 82, 2015Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||20 January 2015|
- B. Rezaie, M.A. Rosen, District heating and cooling: Review of technology and potential enhancements, Applied Energy. 93 (2012) 2–10 [CrossRef]
- D. Magnusson, Swedish district heating – A system in stagnation: Current and future trends in the district heating sector, Energy Policy. 48 (2012) 449–459 [CrossRef]
- D.J.C. Hawkey, District heating in the UK: A Technological Innovation Systems analysis, Environmental Innovation and Societal Transitions. 5 (2012) 19–32 [CrossRef]
- E. Fahlén, E.O. Ahlgren, Accounting for external costs in a study of a Swedish district–heating system – An assessment of environmental policies, Energy Policy. 38 (2010) 4909–4920 [CrossRef]
- K. Comakli, B. Yuksel, O. Comakli, Evaluation of energy and exergy losses in district heating network, Applied Thermal Engineering. 24 (2004) 1009–1017 [CrossRef]
- A. Dalla Rosa, Í. Li, S. Svendsen, Method for optimal design of pipes for low– energy district heating, with focus on heat losses, Energy. 36 (2011) 2407–2418 [CrossRef]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, V.Yu. Polovnikov, Numerical simulation of the thermal state of a flooded pipeline taking into account unsteadiness of the process of heat insulation saturation with moisture, Thermal Engineering. 55 (2008) 426–430 [CrossRef]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, V.Yu. Polovnikov, Numerical analysis of heat losses by main heat pipelines under conditions of complete or partial flooding, Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics. 81 (2008) 323–331 [CrossRef]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, V.Yu. Polovnikov, Numerical Investigation of Thermal Regimes in Twin–Tube–Channel Heat Pipelines Using Conductive–Convective Model of Heat Transfer, Thermal Engineering. 59 (2012) 310–315 [CrossRef]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, V.Yu. Polovnikov, The conjugate problem of convective–conductive heat transfer for heat, Journal of Engineering Thermophysics. 20 (2011) 217–224 [CrossRef]
- V.Yu. Polovnikov, E.V. Gubina, Heat and Mass Transfer in a Wetted Thermal Insulation of hot Water Pipes Operating Under Flooding Conditions, Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics. 87 (2014) 1151–1158 [CrossRef]
- A.L. Garcia, Numerical methods for physics, Prentice Hall, New York, 2000.
- J.N. Reddy An Introduction to Nonlinear Finite Element Analysis, Oxford University Press, New York, 2004 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.