EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 82, 2015Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 January 2015|
- O.B. Braginsky, Oil and gas complex of the world (2006)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, P.A. Strizhak, J. Engineering Thermophysics 18, 162 (2009) [CrossRef]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, P.A. Strizhak, J. Engineering Thermophysics 18, 72 (2009) [CrossRef]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, P.A. Strizhak, J. Heat and Mass Transfer 53, 923 (2010) [CrossRef]
- A.V. Krainov, G.V. Kuznetsov, Conjugate heat transfer during viscous liquid movement in the open cavity, considering its cooling through outer boundary of back surface, EPJ Web of Conferences 76, 1 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- B.S. Rachevsky, Liquefied petroleum gases (2009)
- V.V. Remizov, V.A. Parfenov, J. Gas industry 2, 17 (1997)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, A.V. Krainov, J. Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics 42, 851 (2001) [CrossRef]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, M.A. Sheremet M.A., J. Thermophysics and Aeromechanics 16, 119 (2009)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, M.A. Sheremet M.A., J. Russian Microelectronics 37, 131 (2008) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.