EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 82, 2015Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 January 2015|
- O.V. Vysokomornaya, V.S. Vysokomorny, P.A. Strizhak, Energetic 8, 31 (2013) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- EPS Operation and Maintenance Manual (powered by CCVT) (ORMAT SYSTEMS LTD, Yavne, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- D.O. Glushkov, G.V. Kuznetsov, P.A. Strizhak, Russ. J. Phys. Chem. B 8, 196 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.O. Glushkov, P.A. Strizhak, Adv. Mech. Eng. 2014, 269321 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Babikov, Organic and Organosilicone Heat Conductors (Energia, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- N.B. Vargaftik, Tables of Thermophysical Properties of Liquids and Gases (Hemisphere Publishing, New York, 1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liquid Materials Handbook, The Atomic Energy Commission (Department of the Navy, Washington DC, 1952) [Google Scholar]
- Building climatology, Construction norms and rules of the Russian Federation 23-01-99 (Standartinform, Moscow, 1999) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.