EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 82, 2015Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 January 2015|
- G.E. Zaikov, S.A. Maslov, V.L. Rubajlo, Acid rains and environment (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Je.P. Volkov, E.I. Gavrilov, F.P. Duzhih, Flue pipe thermal and nuclear power stations (1987) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. E. Geguzin, Droplet (1973) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Terehov, M.A. Pahomov, Heat and mass transfer and hydrodynamics in gas-drop flows: monograph, NGTU publishing (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Gvozdjakov, V.E. Gubin, On the influence of convection on the formation of drops of sulfuric acid in the atmosphere, adjacent to the area of thermal power station, Izvestia TPU, 4, 52 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Gvozdyakov, V.E. Gubin, A.A. Matveeva, On the influence of convection on the formation of droplets of sulfuric acid in the atmosphere adjacent to the location of thermal power station, EPG Web of Conference, 76 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Labuncov, Physical fundamentals of Energy. Selected works on heat exchange, hydrodynamics, thermodynamics, MEI Publ. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, M.A. Sheremet, Mathematical modeling of complex heat transfer in a rectangular enclosure, Thermophysics and Aerodynamics, 1, 128 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, M.A. Sheremet, New approach to the mathematical modeling of thermal regimes for electronic equipment, Rassian Microelectronics, 2, 131 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, P.A. Strizhak, 3D problem of heat and mass transfer at the ignition of a combustible liquid by heater metal particle, Journal of Engineering Thermophysics, 1, 72 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Kuznetsov, P.A. Strizhak, The influence of heat transfer conditions at the hot particle-liquid fuel interface on the ignition characteristics, Journal of Engineering Thermophysics, 1, 162 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.