EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 82, 2015Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 January 2015|
- ECPs and economy of Russia regions. Reference: 7. - Moscow: Energy. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V., Sheremet M.A. Two-dimensional problem of natural convection in a rectangular domain with local heating and heat-conducting boundaries of finite thickness, Fluid Dynamics. 41. No. 6. (2006) 881–890 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V., Sheremet M.A. New approach to the mathematical modeling of thermal regimes for electronic equipment, Russian Microelectronics. 37. No. 2. (2008) 131–138 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V., Sheremet M.A. Mathematical modelling of complex heat transfer in a rectangular enclosure, Thermophysics and Aeromechanics. 16. No. 1. (2009) 119–128 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V., Strizhak P.A. Heat and mass transfer at the ignition of a liquid substance by a single “hot” particle, Journal of Engineering Thermophysics. 17. No. 3. (2008) 244–252 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V., Strizhak P.A. 3D problem of heat and mass transfer at the ignition of a combustible liquid by a heated metal particle, Journal of Engineering Thermophysics. 18. No. 1. (2009) 72–79 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V., Strizhak P.A. The influence of heat transfer conditions at the hot particle-liquid fuel interface on the ignition characteristics, Journal of Engineering Thermophysics. 18. No. 2. (2009) 162–167 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.