EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 82, 2015Thermophysical Basis of Energy Technologies
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 January 2015|
- G.V. Kuznetsov and P.A. Strizhak, Journ. of Eng. Thermophys. 3, 19 (2009)
- D.O. Glushkov, G.V. Kuznetsov, and P.A. Strizhak, Russ. Journ. of Phys. Chem. B 6, 5 (2011)
- D.O. Glushkov, G.V. Kuznetsov, and P.A. Strizhak, Math. Probl. in Eng. 2014 (2014)
- T.Y. Xiong and M.C. Yuen, Int. Journ. of Heat Mass Transf. 34 (1991) [CrossRef]
- V.N. Vilyunov and V.E. Zarko, Ignition of Solids (Elsevier Science Publishers, Amsterdam, 1989)
- D.O. Glushkov, G.V. Kuznetsov, and P.A. Strizhak, Adv. in Mech. Eng. 2014 (2014)
- O.V. Vysokomornaya, G.V. Kuznetsov, and P.A. Strizhak, Math. Probl. in Eng. 2014 (2014) [CrossRef]
- N.B. Vargaftik, L.P. Filipov, A.A. Tarzimanov, and E.E. Totskii, Handbook of Thermal Conductivity of Liquids and Gases (CRC Press, Inc., Boca Raton, 1994)
- J. House, Principles of Chemical Kinetics (Academic Press, New York, 2007)
- V. Patel, Chemical Kinetics (InTech, Rijeka, 2012) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.