EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 83, 2015QENS/WINS 2014 - 11th International Conference on Quasielastic Neutron Scattering and 6th International Workshop on Inelastic Neutron Spectrometers
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 January 2015|
- S. Ikeda and J. M. Carpenter, Nucl. Instr. and Meth. A 239, 536 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Abernathy, M. B. Stone, M. J. Loguillo, M. S. Lucas, O. Delaire, X. Tang, J. Y. Y. Lin, and B. Fultz, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 83, 015114 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Carpenter, Elements of Slow Neutron Scattering (unpublished work) [Google Scholar]
- M. B. Stone, J. L. Niedziela, D. L. Abernathy, L. DeBeer-Schmitt, G. Ehlers, O. Garlea, G. E. Granroth, M. Graves-Brook, A. I. Kolesnikov, A. Podlesnyak, B. Winn, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 85, 045113 (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- The Mantid Project. http://dx.doi.org/10.5286/Software/Mantid3.0 [Google Scholar]
- T. G. Perring, et al. See http://tobyfit.isis.rl.ac.uk [Google Scholar]
- F. X. Gallmeier, Spallation Neutron Source report SNS-106100200-TR0195-R00 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.