EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 92, 2015EFM14 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2014
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 May 2015|
- J.A. Myhren, S. Holmberg, Energy and Buildings 41, 92–100 (2009) [CrossRef]
- S.M.B. Beck, S.C. Grinsted, S.G. Blakey, K. Worden, App. Thermal Engineering 24, 1291–1300 (2004) [CrossRef]
- G. Pillutla, R. Mishra, S.M. Barrans, J. Barrans, Int. Conf. on Renewable Energies and Power Quality-ICREPQ10, (2010)
- J.A. Myhren, S. Holmberg, App. Thermal Engineering 51, 315–324 (2013) [CrossRef]
- E. Aydar, I. Ekmekci, J. of Thermal Science and Technology 32 (2), 63–71 (2012)
- S.B.M. Beck, S.G. Blakey, M.C. Chung, Building Serv. Eng. Res. Technol. 22 (3), 185–194 (2001) [CrossRef]
- A.B. Erdogmus, Simulation of the Heater Test Room Defined by EN 442 Standard and Virtual Testing of different type of Heaters, Ph.D. Thesis, (2011)
- J.A. Myhren, S. Holmberg, Int. J. of Thermal Sciences 50, 115–123 (2011) [CrossRef]
- J.A. Myhren, S. Holmberg, Energy and Buildings 40, 524–536 (2008) [CrossRef]
- H.H.E.W. Eijdems, A.C. Boerstra, P.J.M. Op’t Veld, 20th AIVC and Indoor Air 99 Conference, (1999)
- P. Peukert, M. Muller, EPJ Web of Conferences 25, 01071 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- L. Jancik, J. Basta, EPJ Web of Conferences 25, 01031 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M. Muller, K. Frana, M. Kotek, P. Dancova, EPJ Web of Conferences 45, 01130 (2013) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- EN 442-2:1996 Radiators and Convectors – Part 2: Test Methods and Rating
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.