EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 92, 2015EFM14 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2014
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||06 May 2015|
- Sirok B., Dular M. and Novak M. et al. The influence of cavitation structures on the erosion of a symmetrical hydrofoil in a cavitation tunnel. Mech. Engineering, pp. 354–361, (2002)
- M. Sedlar, M. Komarek, P. Rudolf, J. Kozak, R. Huzlik. Numerical and Experimental Research on Unsteady Cavitating Flow around NACA 2412 Hydrofoil. International Symposium of Cavitation and multiphase Flow (2014)
- Greeshma P. Rao, Likith K., and Mohammed N. Akram , et al. Numerical analysis of cavitating flow over A2d Symmetrical hydrofoil. International Journal of Computational Engineering Research, Mech. Engineering, pp 1462–1469, (2012)
- ANSYS FLUENT 12.0: Theory Guide [online]. c2009 [cit. 10.9.2014]. Available from: orange.engr.ucdavis.edu/Documentation12.0/120/FLUENT/flth.pdf
- Bensow E. R., Simulation of the unsteady cavitation on the the DELFT TWIST11 foil using RANS, DES and LES. Second International Symposium on Marine Propulsors, (2011)
- Roohi, Ehsan, Amir Pouyan Zahiri a Mahmud Pasandideh-Fard, Numerical Simulation of Cavitation around a Two-Dimensional Hydrofoil using VOF Method and LES Turbulence Model. Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Cavitation. Singapore: Research Publishing Services, pp. 661–666. DOI: 10.3850/978-981-07-2826-7_141, (2012) Available from: http://rpsonline.com.sg/proceedings/9789810728267/html/141.xml3
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.