EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 92, 2015EFM14 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2014
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 May 2015|
- J. H. Keenan, E.P. Neumann and F. Lustwerk, Journal of Applied Mechanics, Trans ASME, 72, pp A75 – A81 (1950).
- J. Kracik, V. Dvorak, J. Kolar, Eur. Phys. J. E 67, 4 (2014)
- V. Dvorak, Shape Optimization of Supersonic Ejector for Supersonic Wind Tunnel. (Applied and Computational Mechanics, Plzen, 2010)
- J. Kracik, Design of Supersonic Wind Tunnel (Diploma thesis, In Czech, 2014)
- J. Kolar, V. Dvorak, Interaction of Shock Waves in Supersonic Ejector (Proceedings of the 27th Meeting of Thermodynamics and Fluid Mechanics Departments, Plzen, 2008)
- J. Simak, Computation of the Flow and Interaction of Shock Waves in a 2D Supersonic Ejector (Colloquium Fluid Dynamics 2009, Prague, 2009)
- Y. Bartosiewicz, Z. Aidoun, P. Desevaux, Y. Mercadier, Numerical and Experimental Investigations on Supersonic Ejectors (International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow 26, 2005)
- J. Kolar, Design and Optimization of Ejector for Supersonic Wind Tunnel (Diploma thesis, Liberec, In Czech, 2007)
- Ansys Fluent 15.0 User´s Guide, Ansys Inc.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.