EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 92, 2015EFM14 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2014
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||06 May 2015|
- M.D. Sinnott, P.W. Cleary, Prog. in Comput. Fluid Dyn., Vol.10 (2010) [CrossRef]
- M. Kozdera, Jour. of App. Sci. in Thermodyn. and Fluid Mech., Vol.5, (2010)
- R. Gupta, D.F. Fletcher, B.S. Haynes, Chem. Engi. Sci., Vol.64, (2009) [CrossRef]
- R.B. Bird, W.E. Stewart, N.N. Lightfoot, Transport Phenomena, (2002)
- T.E. Faber, Fluid Dynamics for Physicists, (1995) [CrossRef]
- S. Dong, Jour. of Fluid Mech., Vol.587, (2007) [CrossRef]
- J. Farnik, Investigation of the instabilities in the gap between two relative rotating concentrical cylinders, (2007)
- F. Pochyly, S. Fialova, M. Kozubkova, M. Bojko, IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 15, (2012)
- M. Kozubkova, Modeling of fluid flow FLUENT CFX, (2008)
- Ansys, Inc., ANSYS FLUENT 13.0 - Theory Guide (2011)
- Ansys, Inc., ANSYS FLUENT 13.0 - User’s Guide (2011)
- V. Haban M. Hudec, F. Pochyly, F. J. Archalous, N. Novakova, Experimental research on the effects of additional hydrodynamic fluid in the gaps I, (2012)
- V. Haban, M. Hudec, F. Pochyly, N. Novaková, D. Jasikova, M. Kotek, Experimental research on the effects of additional hydrodynamic fluid in the gaps II, (2013)
- F. Pochyly, J. Krutil, Hydrodynamic effects of the sealing gap, (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.