EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 92, 2015EFM14 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2014
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||06 May 2015|
- Eurocode 1: Actions on structures – Part 1-4: General actions – Wind loads (EN 1991-1-4), European Committee for Standardisation, Brussels (2005)
- Wind tunnel studies of buildings and structures, ASCE manuals and reports on engineering practice No.67, N.Isyumov (ed.), Virginia (1999)
- M. Jirsak, R. Ulman. Advances in Air Pollution XI, WIT Transactions on Ecology and the Environment 66 (2003)
- R. Ulman, J. Drbohlav, D. Zachoval, Proceedings of 7th UK Conference on Wind Engineering, eds. I. Taylor and M. Vezza, Glasgow, pp. 201–204 (2006)
- P.T. Roberts, R.E.J. Fryer-Taylor. Atmospheric Environment 28, pp.1861–1870 (1994) [CrossRef]
- D.J. Hall, V. Kukadia, S. Walker, P. Tilz, G.W. Marsland, Physmod 2007 (2007)
- T. Lawton, A. Robins, Physmod 2007 (2007)
- P. Michalek, D. Zacho, Air Pollution XX, WIT Transactions on Ecology and the Environment 157 (2012)
- P. Michalek, D. Zacho, Fluid structure interaction VII, WIT Transactions on The Built Environment 129 (2013)
- M. Kyncl, Numerical solution of the three-dimensional compressible flow. Ph.D. thesis, MFF UK, Prague (2011)
- M. Kyncl, J. Pelant, Implicit method for the 3d RANS equations with the k-w (Kok) Turbulent Model, Technical report R-5453, VZLU, Prague (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.