EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 92, 2015EFM14 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2014
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||06 May 2015|
- L.P. Bayvel, Z. Orzechowski, Liquid atomization (Taylor & Francis, Washington, 1993)
- C. E. Brennen, Fundamentals of two-phase flows (Cambridge university press, 2005)
- H. P. Gadgil, B. N. Raghunandan, Exp. Fluids (2011)
- L. P. Hsiang, Int. J. Multiphase Flow, (1995)
- J. Jedelsky, M. Jícha, Fuel 111 (2013)
- R. Olsiak, B. Knizat, M. Mlkvik, Komunikacie, 14 (4 A), pp. 58–62
- P. J. Mullinger, N.A. Chigier, J. Inst. Fuel 47 (1974)
- S. H. Song, S. Y. Lee, Atomization and sprays vol. 6 (1993)
- S. Sovani, P. Sojka, A. Lefebvre, Prog. Energ. Combust. 27(4), (2001) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.