EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 92, 2015EFM14 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2014
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 May 2015|
- J. Filipský, V. Štorch, Comparison of propeller analysis methods and experimental data, Eng.Mech 2014, pp.172–175 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Katz, A. Plotkin, Low speed aerodynamics (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Hess, Final Technical Report MDC J5679-01, Calculation of Potential Flow About Arbitrary Three-Dimensional Lifting Bodies (1972) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ashby. Potential flow theory and operation guide for the panel code PMARC_14. (1999). [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Sheldahl, P.C. Klimas. Aerodynamic Characteristics of Seven Symmetrical Airfoil Sections Through 180-Degree Angle of Attack for Use in Aerodynamic Analysis of Vertical Axis Wind Turbines. (1981). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.