EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 92, 2015EFM14 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2014
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 May 2015|
- H. Exner, R. Freitag, H. Geis, R. Lang, J. Oppolzer, P. Schwab, E. Sumpf, R.A. Lang, The Hydraulic Trainer Volume 1 – Basic Principles and Components of Fluid Technology (Mannesmann Rexroth GmbH, Lohr am Main, 1991)
- H. Dörr, R. Ewald, J. Hutter, D. Kretz, F. Liedhegener, A. Scmidt, The Hydraulic Trainer Volume 2 – Proportional and Servo Valve Technology (Mannesmann Rexroth GmbH, Lohr am Main, 1986)
- M. Vašina, Energy saving hydraulic systems of lifting and loading equipment mounted on lorries (VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic, 2000)
- Mannesmann Rexroth GmbH, (catalog sheets)
- P. Dudek, Mathcad – User´s Guide (Grada, Prague, 1992)
- P. P. Valkó, L. Abate, Computers & Mathematics with Applications 48, 3-4 (2004)
- F. Durbin, Computer Journal 17, 4 (1974) [CrossRef]
- J. Rommes, N. Martins, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems 21, 3 (2006)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.