EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 92, 2015EFM14 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2014
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 May 2015|
- L. Caplain, A 70-year-old man with a transient ischemic attack, J Am Med Association, 300, 81 – 90 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Glagov, C. K. Zarins, D. P. Giddens, D. N. Ku, Hemodynamics in atherosclerosis: insights and perspective gained from studies of human arteries, Arch. Pathol. Lab. Med., 316, 1371 – 1375 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jiang, K. Kohara, K. Hiwada, Low wall shear stress in carotid arteries in subject with left ventricular hypertrophy, Am Jounar of Hypertension, 13 (8), 892 – 898 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. G. Caro, Discovery of the Role of Wall Shear in Atherosclerosis, Arteriscler Thromb Vasc Biol., 29, 158 – 161 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. M. Liou, S. N. Liou, Review on In Vitro Studies of Hemodynamics Characteristics in Terminal and Lateral Aneurysm Models (Invited Review Paper), In Proc. Natl. Sci. Counc. ROC(B), 23 (4), 133 – 148 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Ku, Blood Flow in Arteries, Ann Rev Fluid Mech., 29, 399 – 434 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Shuib, P. R. Hoskins, W. J. Easson, Flow Visualization and Characterization of an Artery Model with Stenosis, Engineering and Technology, 60, 56 – 69 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Liu, The influence of stenosis on the downstream flow pattern in curved arteries, Medical Engineering and Physics, 29, 868 – 876 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Roy, L. H. Back, R. K. Banerjee, Guidewire flow obstruction effect on pressure drop-flow relationship in moderate coronary artery stenosis, Journal of Biomechanics, 39, 853 – 864 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Pielhop, M. Klaas, W. Scroder, Analysis of the unsteady flow in a elastic stenotic vessel, European Journal of Mechanics of Fluid, 35, 102 – 110 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kolínský, J. Matěcha, J. Novotný, PIV Measurement of Oscillatory Flow Field in Compliant Tube, In Proc. Of ASME 2009 Fluids Engineering Division, New York, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Young, Fluid mechanics of arterial stenosis., J Biomech Engineering, 101, 185 – 96 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Heflin, C. B. Street, D. V. Papavassilio, E. A. O’Rear, A computational investigation of the geometry factors affecting the severity of renal arterial stenosis, J Biorheol, 23, 102 – 110 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Tang, Ch. Yang, S. Kobayashi, J. Zheng, R. P. Vito, Effect of stenosis asymmetric of blood flow and artery compr.: A three-dim. fluid-struc. interaction model, Annals of Biomedical Engineering, 31, 1182 – 1193 (2003) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Doods, The haemodynamics of asymmymetric stenosis, Eur J Vasc Surg, 24, 332 – 337 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.