EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 92, 2015EFM14 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2014
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||06 May 2015|
- S. M. Lam, The Prandtl Boundary Layer Theory. ME351B Fluid Mechanics, Stanford University (2003)
- C. Ostowari, D. Naik, Post stall studies of untwisted varying aspect ratio blades with an NACA4415 airfoil section part 1. Wind Engineering, 8, 176 (1984)
- I. Tani, Boundary-Layer Transition, Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics, 1, 169 (1969) [CrossRef]
- R. D. Joslin, C. L. Streett, I. Chang, Spatial Direct Numerical Simulation of Boundary-Layer Transition Mechanisms: Validation of PSE Theory Theor. & Comput. Fluid Dyn, (1993)
- F. Mokhtarian, Fluid dynamics of Airfoils With Moving Surface Boundary Layer Control, PHD thesis of the University of British Colombia (1988)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.