EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 92, 2015EFM14 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2014
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||06 May 2015|
- J.M. Cimbala, S. Garg, Flow in the wake of a freely rotatable cylinder with splitter plate, AIAA J. 1001–1003, 29 (1991) [CrossRef]
- M.M. Zdravkovich, Flowinduced oscillations of two interfering circular cylinders. In Proceedings International Conference on Flow Induced Vibration, pp. 141–154. Bowness-on-Windermere, England, Cranfield, UK: BHRS. (1982)
- H. Gerrard, “The Mechanics of the Formation Region of Vortices BehindBluff Bodies,” J. Fluid Mech., 25, pp. 401–413. (1966) [CrossRef]
- K. Kwon, and Choi, H., “Control of Laminar Vortex Shedding Behind a Circular Cylinder Using Splitter Plates,” Phys. Fluids, 8(2), pp. 479–486. (1996) [CrossRef]
- Akilli H, Rockwell D Vortex formation from a cylinder in shallow water. Phys Fluids 14:2957–2967 (2002). [CrossRef]
- S. Kwon, H., J. Cho, J.S. Park, and H.S. Choi, “The Effects of Drag Reduction by Ribbons Attached to Cylindrical Pipes,” Ocean Eng., 29(15), pp. (2002) [CrossRef]
- J.Y. Hwang, K.S. Yang, and S.H. Sun, “Reduction of Flow-Induced Forces on Circular Cylinder Using a Detached Splitter Plate,” Phys. Fluids, 15(8), pp. 2433–2436, (2003). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.