EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- G.A. Hegemier, F. Seible, T. Rodriguez-Nikl, K. Arnett, Blast Mitigation of Critical Infrastructure Components and Systems, FIB Proceedings of the 2nd International Congress, June 5–8 2006, Naples, Italy, paper ID: 11–2 [Google Scholar]
- M. Peroni, G. Solomos, B. Viaccoz, Blast Simulator project: Performance assessment and preliminary tests, Report JRC 86864 [Google Scholar]
- P. Caperan, M. Poljansek, E. Gutierrez, S. Primi, C. Paulotto, Comp. Struct. 94, 2012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Zach, T. Pock, H. Bischof, A Duality Based Approach for Realtime TV-L1 Optical Flow, Pattern Recognition, Springer, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- http://www-cast3m.cea.fr [Google Scholar]
- EUROPLEXUS User's manual, 2015; http://www-epx.cea.fr [Google Scholar]
- S. Kolling. P.A. Du Bois. D.J. Benson and W.W. Feng. Comp. Mech., 40:885–899, 2007 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Belytschko, M.O. Neal, Int. J. Num. Meth. Engng., 31:547–572, 1991 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Casadei, A general Impact-Contact method based on hierarchic pinballs for the Europlexus software system, Report JRC I.03.176 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.