EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- J. Kajberg, B. Wikman, Viscoplastic parameter estimation by high strain-rate experiments and inverse modelling – Speckle measurements and high-speed photography, Int. J. Solids Struct. 44, 145–164 (2007) [CrossRef]
- V. Tarigopula, O.S. Hopperstad, M. Langseth, A.H. Clausen, F. Hild, A study of localisation in dual-phase high-strength steels under dynamic loading using digital image correlation and FE analysis, Int. J. Solids Struct. 45, 601–619 (2008) [CrossRef]
- J. Qin, R. Chen, X. Wen, Y. Lin, M. Liang, F. Lu, Mechanical behavior of dual-phase high-strength steel under high strain rate tensile loading, Mat. Sci. Eng. A-Struct. 586, 62–70 (2013) [CrossRef]
- K. Sato, Q. Yu, J. Hiramoto, T. Urabe, A. Yoshitake, A method to investigate strain rate effects on necking and fracture behaviors of advanced high-strength steels using digital imaging strain analysis, Int. J. Impact Eng. 75, 11–26 (2015) [CrossRef]
- W. Moćko, Comparison of energy absorption properties of high nitrogen austenitic steel and cast alloy determined using low velocity perforation test. Arch. Metall. Mater. 59, 65–69 (2014)
- J. Liu, D. Saletti, S. Pattofatto, H. Zhao, Impact testing of polymeric foam using Hopkinson bars and digital image analysis, Polym. Test. 36, 101–109 (2014) [CrossRef]
- H. Koerber, J. Xavier, P.P. Camanho, High strain rate characterisation of unidirectional carbon-epoxy IM7-8552 in transverse compression and in-plane shear using digital image correlation, Mech. Mater. 42, 1004–1019 (2010) [CrossRef]
- M. Kamaya, M. Kawakubo, A procedure for determining the true stress–strain curve over a large range of strains using digital image correlation and finite element analysis. Mech. Mater. 43, 243–253 (2011)
- J. Peirs, P. Verleysen, W. Van Paepegem, J. Degrieck, Determining the stressestrain behaviour at large strains from high strain rate tensile and shear experiments, Int. J. Impact Eng. 38, 406–415 (2011) [CrossRef]
- W. Moćko, J. Janiszewski, M. GrT1azka, Application of an extended Rusinek-Klepaczko constitutive model to predict the mechanical behavior of 6082-T6 aluminum under Taylor impact test conditions. J Strain Analysis 48, 364–375 (2013)
- W. Moćko, J. Janiszewski, J. Radziejewska, M. Grazka, Analysis of deformation history and damage initiation for 6082-T6 aluminium alloy loaded at classic and symmetric Taylor impact test conditions. Int. J. Impact Eng. 75, 203–213 (2015)
- C. C. Roth, D. Mohr, Effect of strain rate on ductile fracture initiation in advanced high strength steel sheets: Experiments and modeling. Int. J. Plasticity 56, 19–44 (2014)
- G.H. Staab, A. Gilat, A Direct Tension SHB for high strain rate testing, Exp. Mech. 31, 232–235 (1991) [CrossRef]
- H. Kolsky, An Investigation of the mechanical pro- perties of materials at very hign rates of deformation of loading. Proc. Phys. Soc. 62B, 647–700 (1949)
- W. Moćko, Analysis of the impact of the frequency range of the tensometer bridge and projectile geometry on the results of the measurement by the split Hopkinson pressure bar method. Metrol. Meas. Syst. 20, 555–564 (2013)
- W. Moćko, J.A. Rodríguez-Martínez, Z.L. Kowalewski, A. Rusinek, Compressive viscoplastic response of 6082-T6 and 7075-T6 aluminium alloys under wide range of strain rate at room temperature: Experiments and modelling. Strain 48, 498–509 (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.