EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- J. Zhou, M.Z. Hassan, Z. Guan, and W.J. Cantwell. The low velocity impact response of foam-based sandwich panels. Composites Science and Technology, 72(14):1781–1790, 2012. [CrossRef]
- S. Goswami and W. Becker. The effect of facesheet/core delamination in sandwich structures under transverse loading. Composite Structures, 54(4):515–521, 2001. [CrossRef]
- G.B. Chai and S. Zhu. A review of low- velocity impact on sandwich structures. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part L: Journal of Materials Design and Applications, 225(4):207–230, 2011. [CrossRef]
- S. Guérard, J-L. Barou, L. Mahéo, and P. Viot. Development of a new experimental device for tridimensional impacts – results on foam-core sandwich panels. In 4th International conference on impact loading of lightweight structures, 2014.
- J. Mackerle. Finite element analyses of sandwich structures: a bibliography 1980–2001. Engineering Computations, 19(2):206–245, 2002. [CrossRef]
- R.C. Batra, G. Gopinath, and J.Q. Zheng. Damage and failure in low energy impact of fiber-reinforced polymeric composite laminates. Composite Structures, 94(2):540–547, 2012. [CrossRef]
- C. Bouvet, S. Rivallant, and J.J. Barrau. Low velocity impact modeling in composite laminates capturing permanent indentation. Composites Science and Technology, 72(16):1977–1988, 2012. [CrossRef]
- A. Rajaneesh, I. Sridhar, and S. Rajendran. Impact modeling of foam cored sandwich plates with ductile or brittle faceplates. Composite Structures, 94(5):1745–1754, 2012. [CrossRef]
- J.A. Nemes and K.E. Simmonds. Low-velocity impact response of foam-core sandwich composites. Journal of Composite Materials, 26(4):500–519, 1992. [CrossRef]
- E.A. Flores-Johnson and Q.M. Li. Experimental study of the indentation of sandwich panels with carbon fibre-reinforced polymer face sheets and polymeric foam core. Composites Part B: Engineering, 42(5):1212–1219, 2011. [CrossRef]
- D. Feng and F. Aymerich. Damage prediction in composite sandwich panels subjected to low-velocity impact. Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 52(0):12–22, 2013. [CrossRef]
- B. Croop and H. Lobo. Selecting material models for the simulation of foams in ls-dyna. In 7th European LS-DYNA Conference, 2009.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.