EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- O.T. Strand, D.R. Goosman, C. Martinez, and T.L. Whitworth. Compact system for high-speed Velocimetry using heterodyne techniques. Rev. Sci. Instrum. 77. p. 083108-1–083108-8 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Nevmerzhitskiy, E.A. Sotskov, E.D. Sen'kovskiy et al., Microscopic electron-optical recoding of particle ejecta from free surface of shock loaded metals and liquids. XV Khariton's topical scientific readings. Sarov (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Boiko and S.V. Poplavskii. Particle and Drop Dynamics in the Flow behind a Shock Wave. Fluid Dynamics. Vol. 42, #3, pp. 433–441 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Gelfand. Droplet breakup phenomena in flows with velocity lag, Prog. Energy Combust. Sci. Vol. 22, pp. 201–265 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Kedrinskiy. Hydrodynamics of explosion. Experiment and simulations. Novosibirsk (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Fedorov, A.L. Mikhailov, S.A. Finyushin, D.V. Nazarov, E.A. Chudakov, D.A. Kalashnikov, E.I. Butusov. Study of lead characteristic feature under shock loading and the following unloading. XV Khariton's topical scientific readings. Sarov. p. 274 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.