EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- A. Caverzan, E. Cadoni, M. di Prisco, Mech. Mat. 59, 87–109 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Caverzan, E. Cadoni, M. di Prisco, Int. J. Imp. Engng 45, 28–38 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D. Asprone, E. Cadoni, A. Prota, ACI Struct. J. 106, 523–529 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- D. Asprone, E. Cadoni, A. Prota, ACI Struct. J. 106, 106–113 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- E. Cadoni, C. Albertini, Modified Hopkinson Bar Technologies Applied to the High Strain Rate of Rocks, in Advances in Rock Dynamics and Applications, Y. Zhou, J. Zhao eds. (Taylor & Francis, 2011), 4, 79–104. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhao, E. Cadoni, Triaxially Compressed Hopkinson Bar (TriHB) for Geomaterial and Construction Material Testing, Project SNSF No. 206021_128734 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- E. Cadoni, D. Forni, EPJ-ST (to be published) (2015). [Google Scholar]
- G. Riganti,E. Cadoni, Mat. Des. 57, 156–167 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.