EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- J. Thorpe: International bird strike committee: “Fatalities and destroyed civil aircraft due to bird strike, 1912-2002 (2003)
- Report of Associate Administrator of Airports, Office of Airport Safety and Standards, Airport Safety & Certification “Wildlife strikes to civil aircraft in the United States 1990-2013”, Washington (2014)
- J.R. Allan, The costs of bird strikes and bird strike prevention (2000)
- P. Thiot, P.L. Héreil, J. Mespoulet, G. Darnis, V. Gasquet, W. Chan and K. Taylor, New's member ARA presentation, Proceeding of the 59th ARA meeting, Cap Town (2008)
- P. Thiot, Technical description and capabilities of THIOT INGENIRIE's Two-Stage Light-Gas-Gun, Proceeding of the 60th ARA meeting, Baltimore (2009)
- P. Thiot, Description of a new 220 mm gas launcher at THIOT INGENIERIE's plant and first results, Proceeding of the 61st ARA meeting, Thun (2010)
- S.C. McCallum, C. Constantinou, The Influence of Bird Strike Analysis (2005)
- L. Jun, L. Yulong, G. Xiaosheng, The Influence of bird-strike on sidewall structure on an aircraft nose, Chin. Soc. Of Aero. & Astro., Beihang University
- L.S. Nizampatnam, Models and methods for bird strike load prediction, Aero. Eng. Wikita State University (2009)
- J.P. Barber, H.R. Taylor, J.S. Wilbeck, Characterization of bird Impacts on a rigid Plate (1975)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.