EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- F.S. Stepka, R.P. Dengler, C. R. Morse, Preliminary Investigation of Catastrophic Fracture of Liquid-Filled Tanks Impacted by High-Velocity Particles, NASA Technical Note D-1537, LeRC, OH (1963)
- J.P. Whitney and P.D. White, Designing hypervelocity impact testing for thin-walled pressure vessels, Proceeding of the 43rd ARA meeting, Columbus, OH (1992)
- J.P. Whitney, Hypervelocity impact tests of shielded and unshielded pressure vessels, NASA Johnson Space center,Report JSC-32294 (1993)
- E. Christiansen, J.H. Kerr and J.P. Whitney, Debris cloud ablation in gas-filled pressure vessels, Int. J. of Impact Engng 20, 7 (1997)
- S.A. Mullin, H. Couque, B.G. Cous-Palais, B.G. Grosch and J.D. Walker, Bursting of shielded pressure vessels subject to HVI, Int. J. of Impact Engng 20, 7 (1997) [CrossRef]
- M. Lambert and E. Schneider, Hypervelocity impacts on gas filled pressure vessels, Int. J. of Impact Engng 20, 7 (1997) [CrossRef]
- F.E. Schäfer, E. Schneider and M. Lambert, An experimental study to investigate HVI on pressure vessels, Second European Conference on Space Debris, Darmstadt, Germany (1997)
- F.E. Schäfer, E. Schneider and M. Lambert, Impact fragment cloud propagating in a pressure vessel, Act. Astr. 39, 1 (1997)
- I.Y. Telitchev, F.E. Schäfer and E. Schneider, Hypervelocity impacts on gas filled pressure vessels, Int. J. of Impact Engng 23, 7 (1999) [CrossRef]
- M. Palmieri, F.E. Schäfer, S. Hiermaier and M. Lambert, Numerical simulation of non-perforating impacts on shielded gas-filled pressure vessels, Int. J. of Impact Engng 26, 7 (2001)
- C. Maveyraud, J.P. Vila, D. Sornette, C. Le Floch, J.M. Dupilier and R. Salomé, Numerical modelling of the behavior of high pressure vessel tank under an hypervelocity impact, Proceeding of the 3rd Int. Conf. on Spacecraft Propulsion, ESA (2000)
- R. Salomé V. Albouys, C. Le Floch, D. Sornette and J.P. Vila, High pressure composite tank behavior under an hypervelocity impact, ESA (2001)
- P. Thiot, P.L. Héreil, J. Mespoulet, G. Darnis, V. Gasquet, W. Chan and K. Taylor, Technical description and capabilities of THIOT INGENIERIE's Two-Stage Light-Gas-Gun, Proceeding of the 60th ARA meeting, Baltimore (2009)
- www.euro-pulse.com, EUROPULSE, route de Gignac, 46500 Cressensac, France
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.