EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- European Autoclaved Aerated Concrete Association, www.eaaca.org
- J.F. Argudo thesis, Master of Science Engineering thesis, The university of Texas at Austin (2003)
- U.M. Cancino thesis, Master of Science Engineering thesis, The university of Texas at Austin (2003)
- H. Bagheri, Licentiate thesis, Royal Institute of Technology, School of Architecture and the Built Environment, Stockholm (2006)
- R. Belouettar, J.R. Klepaczko, M.T. Abadlia, Revue Française de génie civil, 5 (2001), 667–675 [CrossRef]
- R. Belouettar, J.R. Klepaczko, Proceeding of the 9th DYMAT conference, Bruxelles, 1 (2009), 503–509
- C. Pontiroli, R. Huet, X.H. Vu, Y. Malécot, L. Daudeville, Proceeding of the 22nd MABS symposium, Bourges (2013)
- JSP 482: Ministry of Defense explosives regulations for the safe storage and processing of ordnance, munitions and explosives, UK (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.