EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- B. Dodd, and Y. Bai, Adiabatic Shear Localization: Frontiers and Advances, Elsevier (2012)
- Y. Xu, J. Zhang, Y. Bai, and M. A. Meyers, Shear Localization in Dynamic Deformation: Microstructural Evolution, Metallurgical And Materials Transactions A 39 (2008) 811–841 [CrossRef]
- S. Boakye-Yiadom, A. K. Khan and N. Bassim, Effect of pre-impact microstructure on the nucleation and initiation of Adiabatic Shear Bands (ASBs) during impact, Materials Science and Engineering A 615 (2014) 373–394 [CrossRef]
- S. Boakye-Yiadom and M. N. Bassim, Effect of prior heat treatment on the dynamic impact behavior of 4340 steel and formation of adiabatic shear bands. Materials Science and Engineering A 528 (2011) 8700–8708
- M. Nabil Bassim and N. Panic, High strain rate effects on the strain of alloy steels, Journal of Materials Processing Technology 92 ± 93 (1999) 481–485 [CrossRef]
- E. Cepus, M.Sc. Thesis, University of Manitoba, Manitoba, Canada, 1995
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.