EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- G.P. Kobylyansky, A.E. Novoselov. Radiation strength of zirconium and zirconium-based alloys. Reference materials on reactor material science. Dimitrovgrad: State Science Center NIIAR. (1996) 176 p
- A.S. Zaimovsky, A.B. Nikulina, N.G. Reshetnikov. Zirconium alloys in nuclear power engineering.- M.: Energoatomizdat. (1994)
- G.I. Kanel, V.E. Fortov, S.V. Razorenov. Rus.J. UFN (“Uspekhi Fizicheskikh Nauk”- Advances in Physical Sciences), v. 177, N0 8, pp. 809–830 (2007)
- G.I. Kanel, S.V. Razorenov, A.V. Utkin, V.E. Fortov. Shock-wave phenomena in condensed media. M.: “Yanus –K”, p. 408 (1996)
- G.I. Kanel. R.J. Rus.J. PMTF (Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics), v. 42, N0 2, c. 1–5 (2001)
- G.I. Kanel, S.V. Razorenov, A.V. Utkin, V.E. Fortov. Experimental profiles of shock waves in condensed matter. M.: FIZMATLIT (2008)
- Material physics: Coursebook for higher educational institutions. Volume 6, part 1. Structural materials for nuclear power engineering./ B.A. Kalin, P.A. Platonov, I.I. Chernov, Ya. I. Shtrombakh. – M.: MIFI. (2008). 672 p
- M.V. Zhernokletov, V.N. Zubarev, R.F. Trunin, V.E. Fortov. Experimental data on shock compressibility and adiabatic expansion of condenced matter under high energy densities. Chernogolovka Publisher (1996)
- A.V. Pavlenko, S.I. Balabin, O.E. Kozelkov, D.N. Kazakov. Rus.J. PTE, (Instruments and experimental technique), N0 4. pp. 122–124 (2013).
- A.V. Pavlenko, S.N. Malyugina, V.V. Pereshitov, I.N. Lisitsyna. Rus.J. PTE, (Instruments and experimental technique), N0 2. pp. 127–129 (2013)
- S.S. Mokrushin, N.A. Anikin, S.N. Malyugina, A.A. Tyaktev, A.V. Pavlenko. Rus.J. PTE, (Instruments and experimental technique), N0 4, pp. 107–110 (2014)
- D.N. Kazakov, O.E. Kozelkov, A.S. Mayorova, S.N. Malyugina, S.S. Mokrushin and A.V. Pavlenko, Rus. J. MTT, 6, 77–86 (2014)
- S.N. Malyugina, D.N. Kazakov, O.E. Kozelkov, A.S. Mayorova, S.S. Mokrushin and A.V. Pavlenko, In Proc this Conf (2015)
- E.B. Zaretsky, G.I. Kanel. Plastic flow in shock-loaded silver at strain rates from 104 s-1 to 107 s-1 and temperatures from 296 K to 1233 K. J. Appl. Phys. 110 (7), 073502 (2011) [CrossRef]
- E.B. Zaretsky and G.I. Kanel. Effect of temperature, strain, and strain rate on the flow stress of aluminum under shock-wave compression. J. Appl. Phys. 112, 073504 (2012) [CrossRef]
- E.B. Zaretsky and G.I. Kanel. Response of copper to shock-wave loading at temperatures up to the melting point. J. Appl. Phys. 114, 083511 (2013) [CrossRef]
- E.B. Zaretsky and G.I. Kanel. Tantalum and vanadium response to shock-wave loading at normal and elevated temperatures. Non-monotonous decay of the elastic wave in vanadium. Journal of Applied Physics 115, 243502 (2014) [CrossRef]
- S.V. Razorenov, G.I. Kanel, G.V. Garkushin, O.N. Ignatova. Rus. J. FTT (Solid State Physics), v. 54, issue 4, pp. 742–749 (2012)
- G.E. Duvall In: Stress Waves in Anelastic Solids, edited by H. Kolsky and W. Prager, Berlin: Springer-Verlag. p. 20 (1964) [CrossRef]
- M.W. Guinan and D.J. Steinberg Pressure and temperature derivatives of the isotropic polycrystalline shear modulus for 65 elements. J. Phys. Chem. Solids, v. 35. pp. 1501–1512 (1974) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.