EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- Y. Tachibana, Physical Therapy Science, 20, 235 (2005) (In Japanese)
- T. Suzuki, Y. Hayashi, Bone Encyclopedia, Asakura Publishing, 409 (2003) (In Japanese)
- K. Kobayashi, Y. Tanabe, and T. Hara, Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers, Series A, 63, 160 (1997) (In Japanese)
- D. Shimizu, H. Fujiki, M. Daimaruya, O. Shiozaki, Proc. 47th JSME Hokkaido branch conference, 109 (2008)
- A. Parish, W. Chen and T. Weerasooriya, Proc. DYMAT 2009, 2, 917 (2009)
- S. Laporte, F. David, V. Bousson and S. Pattofatto, Proc. DYMAT 2009, 2, 895 (2009)
- M. Prot, T.J. Cloete and S. Pattofatto, EPJ Web of Conference, 26, 03003 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- S. Hwang and M. Todo, Journal of Solid Mechanics and Materials Engineering, 7, 293 (2013) [CrossRef]
- G.T. Gray III, ASM Handbook Vol. 8, Mechanical Testing and Evaluation, ASM 462 (2000)
- W. Chen, B. Song, Split Hopkinson (Kolsky) Bar: Design, Testing and Applications, Springer, (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.