EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modeling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- K.P. Stanjukovich (Ed), Physics of explosion (Nauka, Moscow, 1975) [in Russian]
- M.L. Wilkins, Fundamental Method in Hydrodynamics (Mir, Moscow, 1967) [Russian translation]
- M.L. Wilkins, Structural impact and crashworthiness (New York, 1984)
- K.N. Kreyenhagen, M.H. Wagner, J.J. Piechocki, R.L. Bjork, AIAA J. 8, 2147 (1970) [CrossRef]
- G.R. Johnson, D.D. Colby, D.J. Vavrick, Int. J. Numer. Methods Engng., 14, 1865 (1979) [CrossRef]
- G.R. Johnson, Trans. ASME. J. of Appl. Mech., 48, 30 (1981) [CrossRef]
- A.V. Gerasimov (Ed), Theoretical and experimental researches of high-speed body interactions (Tomsk State University, Tomsk, 2007) [in Russian]
- A.V. Gerasimov, S.V. Pashkov, Composites: Mechanics, Computations and Applications. An International Journal, 4, 97 (2013) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.