EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Modeling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- G.R. Johnson, W.H. Cook, A constitutive model and data for metals subjected to large strains high strain rates and high temperatures, Proceedings of the 7th International Symposium on Ballistics, The Hague, The Netherlands, April 1983
- L. Kruszka, W.K. Nowacki, New application of the Hopkinson pressure bar technique to determining dynamic behavior of materials, J. of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 2 (1996)
- M.A. Meyers, Dynamics behavior of materials, Wiley, New York 1994 [CrossRef]
- D. Peirce and D.R.J. Owen, A model for large deformations of elastic-viscoplastic solids at finite strains: computational issues, in: Finite Inelastic Deformations: Theory and Applications, Springer-Verlag, Berlin 1992
- P. Perzyna, Fundamental problems in viscoplasticity, Advances in Applied Mechanics, 9 (1968)
- V.T. Troshchenko, A.A. Lebedev, V.A. Strizhalo. Mechanical behaviour of materials under different types of loading (in Russian), Logos, Kiev, 2000
- Iu.S. Vorobiov, A.V. Kolodyazhny, V.I. Sevryukov and E.G. Yanyutin, High-speed deformation of structure elements (in Russian), Naukova Dumka, Kiev 1989
- Iu.S. Vorobiov, N.Iu. Ovcharova, L. Kruszka, Nonlinear deformations of structures cylindrical element under local shock, Proceedings of the 4th, International Conference on Nonlinear Dynamics ND-KhPI2013 - Ukraine, pp. 351–357, 2013
- Iu.S. Vorobiov, L. Kruszka, N.Iu. Ovcharova, Finite Element Analysis of Local Shock Loading on Structures Cylindrical Elements, Proceedings of The 8th International Symposium on Impact Engineering (ISIE2013), Osaka University, Japan, pp. 499–504, 2013
- Iu.S. Vorobiov, N.Iu. Ovcharova, Dynamics of structural elements under impact loads (in Russian), Vibration in Engineering and Technologies, 74, (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.