EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modeling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- C. Dahlberg, J. Faleskog, Eur. J. of Mechanics A/Solids 44 (2010), 1–16 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Tornabene, E. Viola, Eur. J. of Mechanics A/Solids 28 (2009), 991–1013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Langdon, A. Ozinsky, S. Chung Kim, Eur. J. of of Impact Engineering, 73 (2014), 1–14 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Meyers, Dynamics Behavior of Materials (New York: Wiley, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kruszka, W.K. Nowacki, J. of Thermal Stresses, 18 (1995), 313–334 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Heng Xiao, Yingli Lia, Yiming Fua, Int. J. of Plasticity, 63 (2014), 211–228 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Amabili, Nonlinear Vibrations and Stability of Shells and Plates, 2008, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Chernobryvko, K.V. Avramov, V.N. Romanenko, T.J. Batutina, A.M. Tonkonogenko, Int. J. of Theor. and Appl. Mech., 49 (2014), 27–32 [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Chernobryvko, L. Kruszka, Yu.S. Vorobiev Applied Mechanics and Materials, 566, 493–498 [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Pisarenko, A.A. Lebedev, Deformation and strength of materials under complex stress state, 1976, (Naukova Dumka, Kiev) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.