EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modeling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- J.F. Barnes et al., “Taylor instability in solids”, J. Appl. Phys. 45, 727 (1974) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Barnes et al., “Further experimentation on Taylor instability in solids”, J. Appl. Phys. 51, 4678 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Parks et al., “Strong stabilization of the Rayleigh-Taylor instability by material strength at megabar pressures”, Phys. Plasmas 17, 056314 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Olson et al., “The effect of microstructure on Rayleigh-Taylor instability growth in solids”, J. Phys: Conf. Ser. 500 112048 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Steinberg, S.G. Cochran, M.W. Guinan, “A constitutive model for metals applicable at high-strain rate”, J. of Applied Physics 51 (3) , march 1980 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Suzuki et al., “Strength Enhancement and Deformation Behavior of Gold after Equal Channel Angular Pressing”, Materials Transactions, Vol 45, n∘7 (2004), pp. 2200–2208 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.