EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Modeling and Numerical Simulation|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- A. Alonso Rodriguez and A. Valli, Eddy Current Approximation of Maxwell Equations. MS&A, ed. T.Y. Hou, et al. Vol. 4. (2010): Springer [CrossRef]
- V. Psyk, D. Risch, B.L. Kinsey, A.E. Tekkaya, and M. Kleiner, Electromagnetic forming—A review. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, (2011). 211(5): p. 787–829 [CrossRef]
- D. Mohr, M. Dunand, and K.-H. Kim, Evaluation of associated and non-associated quadratic plasticity models for advanced high strength steel sheets under multi-axial loading. International Journal of Plasticity, (2010). 26(7): p. 939–956 [CrossRef]
- C.C. Roth and D. Mohr, Effect of Strain Rate on Ductile Fracture Initiation in Advanced High Strength Steel Sheets: Experiments and Modeling. International Journal of Plasticity (2014) (In press)
- R. Hill, A theory of the yielding and plastic flow of anisotropic metals. roceedings of the Royal Society of London. Series A, Mathematical and Physical Sciences, (1948). 193(1033): p. 281–297
- M.A. Crisfield, Non-linear Finite Element Analysis of Solids and Structures, Volume 2: Advanced Topics. (1997), London: John Wiley & Sons
- T. Børvik, Hopperstad, O.S., Berstad, T., Langseth, M., A computational model of viscoplasticity and ductile damage for impact and penetration. European Journal of Mechanics – A/Solids, (2001). 20: p. 685–712 [CrossRef]
- S. Chocron, B. Erice, and C.E. Anderson, A new plasticity and failure model for ballistic application. International Journal of Impact Engineering, (2011). 38(8-9): p. 755–764 [CrossRef]
- G.R. Johnson and W.H. Cook. A Constitutive Model and Data for Metals Subjected to Large Strains, High Strain Rates and High Temperatures. in 7th International Symposium on Ballistics. (1983). The Hague
- G.R. Johnson and W.H. Cook, Fracture characteristics of three metals subjected to various strains, strain rates, temperatures and pressures. Engineering Fracture Mechanics, (1985). 21: p. 31–48 [CrossRef]
- P. L'Eplanettenier and I. ÇÇaldichoury, EM Theory Manual, Livermore Software Technology Corporation (LSTC). (2012). 40
- LSTC, LS-DYNA KEYWORD USER'S MANUAL Version 971 R7.0. (2013), Livermore, California: Livermore Software Technology Corporation
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.