EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 94, 2015DYMAT 2015 - 11th International Conference on the Mechanical and Physical Behaviour of Materials under Dynamic Loading
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 September 2015|
- D.J. Horsley, Engng. Fract. Mech. 70, 547–552 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Fang, J.W. Zhang, L. Wang, Int. J. Fract. 187, 123–131 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Martinelli, S. Venzi, Engng. Fract. Mech. 53, 263–277 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Di Biagio, A. Fonzo, G. Mannucciet al., Ductile fracture propagation resistance for advanced pipeline design (GRI Report No. GRI-04/0129, Gas Research Institute, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kobayashi, I. Yamamoto, M. Niinomi, Engng. Fract. Mech. 24, 773–782 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Xu, R. Bouchard, W.R. Tyson, Engng. Fract. Mech. 74, 2459–2464 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.M. Wilkowski, D.L. Rudland, Y.Y. Wang, D. Horsley, et al., Proc. 4th International Pipeline Conference (IPC 2002), Paper IPC 2002–27132 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Knott, Fundamentals of Fracture Mechanics, (Butterworths, London, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Rudland, G.M. Wilkowski, Z. Feng, et al., Engng. Fract. Mech. 70, 567–577 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Q. Wang, J. Shuai, Engng. Fract. Mech. 79, 36–49 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Xu, W.R. Tyson, Proc. 7th International Pipeline Conference (IPC 2008), Paper IPC 2008–64060 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.