EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 95, 20153rd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 May 2015|
- ATLAS Collaboration, Measurement of the Higgs boson mass from the H → γγ and H → ZZ* → 4l channels in pp collisions at center-of-mass energies of 7 and 8 TeV with the ATLAS detector, Phys. Rev. D. 90, 052004 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- ATLAS Collaboration, Electron and photon energy calibration with the ATLAS detector using LHC Run 1, http://arxiv.org/abs/1407.5063
- ATLAS Collaboration, The ATLAS Experiment at the CERN Large Hadron Collider (2008), JINST, 3 S08003
- ATLAS Collaboration, Liquid Argon Calorimeter Technical Design Report, CERN/LHCC/96-041 (1996)
- ATLAS Collaboration, Measurements of the properties of the Higgs-like boson in the two photon decay channel with the ATLAS detector using 25 fb−1 of proton-proton collision data (2013), ATLAS-CONF-2013-012, http://cds.cern.ch/record/1523698/
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.