EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 95, 20153rd International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 May 2015|
- CMS Collaboration, “Observation of a new boson at a mass of 125 GeV with the CMS experiment at the LHC”, Phys. Lett. B 716 (2012) 30. [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration, "Observation of a new boson with mass near 125 GeV in pp collisions at √s=7 and 8 TeV", JHEP 06 (2013) 081.
- ATLAS Collaboration, “Observation of a new particle in the search for the standard model Higgs boson with the ATLAS detector at the LHC”, Phys. Lett. B 716 (2012) 1. [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration, "Measurement of Higgs boson production and properties in the WW decay channel with leptonic final states", JHEP 01 (2014) 096.
- CMS Collaboration, “Measurement of the properties of a Higgs boson in the four-lepton final state”, Phys. Rev. D 89 (2014) 092007. [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration, "The CMS experiment at the CERN LHC", JINST 3 (2008) S08004.
- CMS Collaboration, "Evidence for the 125 GeV Higgs boson decaying to a pair of tau leptons", JHEP 05 (2014) 104.
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for the standard model Higgs boson produced in association with a W or a Z boson and decaying to bottom quarks”, Phys. Rev. D 89, 012003. [CrossRef]
- CMS Collaboration, “Higgs to bb in the VBF channel”, CMS-PAS-HIG-13-011.
- CMS Collaboration, “Evidence for the direct decay of the 125 GeV Higgs boson to fermions”, Nature Physics 10 (2014) (Advance online publication).
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for Higgs Boson Production in Association with a Top-Quark Pair and Decaying to Bottom Quarks or Tau Leptons”, CMS PAS HIG-13-019.
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for the associated production of the Higgs boson with a top-quark pair”, CMS-HIG-13-029.
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for ttH events in the H → bb̄ final state using the Matrix Element Method”, CMS PAS HIG-14-010.
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for the standard model Higgs boson in the dimuon decay channel in pp collisions at √s= 7 and 8 TeV”, CMS-PAS-HIG-13-007.
- CMS Collaboration, “Search for lepton flavor violating decays of the Higgs boson”, CMS PAS HIG-14-005.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.