EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 100, 2015Theoretical and Experimental Studies in Nuclear Applications and Technology (TESNAT 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- J.R. McKinney, A Research Guide to the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations. Law Librarians’ Society of Washington, D.C., Issue of Law Library Lights, Vol.46, No.1, p.10–15 (2002)
- IAEA, Status of advanced light water reactor designs, Vienna, Austria, (2004)
- V.R.P. Carvalho, L.I. dos Santos, M.C.R. Vidal, Safety implications of cultural and cognitive issues in nuclear power plant operation, Applied Ergonomics 37 211–223 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- C.A. Kadak, 22.091/22.903, Nuclear Reactor Safety Lectures, MIT Open Course Ware, http://ocw.mit.edu/terms (Spring 2008)
- IAEA, Safety Report Series No 56, Implementation of accident management, Vienna, Austria programmes in nuclear power plants, Vienna, Austria (2008)
- TMI, A Report to the Commissioners and to the Public, Washington, D.C., USA (January 1980)
- M. Hashim, Y. Ming, A. Saeed, Review of Severe Accident Phenomena in LWR and Related Severe Accident Analysis Codes, ISSN: 2040-7459; e-ISSN: 2040-7467, China (2013)
- P. Tusheva, N. Reinke, Comparative Analyses of Thermal Hydraulic Behavior of VVER-1000/V-320 for a Station Blackout Accident Scenario with ASTEC V1.2.1 and ATHLET 1.2a, Proceedings of Annual Meeting on Nuclear Technology, Karlsruhe, Germany (2007)
- IAEA-TECDOC-1440, Overview of training methodology for accident management at nuclar power plants, Vienna, Austria (April 2005)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.