EPJ Web of Conferences
Volume 106, 2016ISRD 15 – International Symposium on Reactor Dosimetry
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Reactor Surveillance and Plant Life|
|Published online||03 February 2016|
- H.-U. Barz and J. Konheiser, FZR Bericht-245, titlebookRossendorf (1998)
- W. Rhoades and R. Childs, CCC-543, RSIC, ORNL, TN (1991)
- K. Torronen and et al., IAEA Specialists Meeting, Vienna (1984)
- M. Chadwick and et al., Nuclear Data Sheets, Bd. Issue 12, Nr. Volume 112, pp. 2887–2996 (2011) [CrossRef]
- R. W. Roussin and et al., Oak Ridge National Lab, Oak Ridge, Tennessee, 1983
- L. Abagyan, N. O. Bazazyants, M. N. Nikolaev and A. M. Tsibulia, Group Constants for Reactor and Shielding Calculations, Moscow, Energoizdat (1981)
- S. B. Ludwig and J. P. Renier, ORNL/TM-11018 (1989)
- J. E. White and et al., Production and Testing of the Revised VITAMIN-B6 Fine-Group and the BUGLE-96 Broad-Group Neutron/Photon Cross-Section Libraries Derived from ENDF/B-VI.3 Nuclear Data”, ORNL-6795, R1, NUREG/CR-6214, Revision 1 (1995)
- O. Bersillon et al., A. International Reactor Dosimetry File 2002 (IRDF-2002), International Atomic Energy Agency Vienna 2006
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.